“SONA” Rail Aluminum
Note: *Actual Free height & Operating height varies by unit type & model, due to base rail installation depths.
Base/Shipping perimeter is approx. 3″ greater than the factory top mounting perimeter.
- Extruded 6063-T6 alloy .125" wall thickness upper & lower sections seam welded.
- 1" or 2" deflection, powder coated springs factory installed.
- Corners mitered & seam welded.
- 1/4" x 1 1/2" neoprene gasket material supplied loose for field installation onto the top mounting surface, prior to unit installation.
- Closed cell neoprene gasket material between upper & lower sections, not exposed to elements, insuring weather resistance.
- Extruded Alum. spacer welded on top for units with increased base rail depths.
- Extruded alum. cross channels as required & for field supplied canvas connections
- Gasket material for existing package curb.
- Splice kits for field assembly & easy shipment.
- Non-rated unit hold-down bracket & cable tie system (submittal drawing required).