Solid Bottom Package Curb
Note: For curbs exceeding 24″ in height, the gauge of construction must be increased.
- 18ga. G90 min. construction.
- 14"-18" Min. height.
- 1"x4" wood nailer installed under the top mounting surface for roofing material termination.
- Divider walls tack welded in.
- 20ga. solid bottom panel/s tack welded & hard-cast seal, for installing contractor to field cut base opening/s as needed.
- Top condenser panel is insulated & screwed on, when required.
- Continuous welded seams coated with corrosion inhibiting compound.
- 2" base mounting flanges all 4 sides.
- 1/4" x 1 1/2" neoprene gasket material supplied loose for field installation prior to unit installation.
- Pitched for sloped roof application.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- Aluminum construction.
- Stainless Steel, 304-2B construction.
- Pressure Treated wood nailer.
- Extended base flanges (specify size).