*For smaller units with punched pans, the hat channels are factory positioned under the unit knock-out anchoring holes for field drilling & anchoring. (sizes approx. unit -1″, LxW)
**For larger unit with base rails, Qty-2, 2″x2″ 16ga. G90 angles provided loose for field fastening vertically into the hat channels & horizontally into the unit base rail. (sizes approx. L-2″ x W+5″)
All mounting/anchorig hardware is BY OTHERS.
Custom submittal drawings provided for approval prior to ordering, per unit/curb application. Unit factory submittals or hand sketch with bolt pattern must be supplied before submittals can be produced.
Custom designed for condensing units or horizontal unit applications.
- 18ga. G90 min. seam welded perimeter construction.
- 18ga. min. vertical cross supports tack welded in, within 24" on center of curb length.
- 18ga. G90 min. cap factory screwed on all around, max. 3" from corners & 8" nominal on center.
- 16ga. G-90 min. Hat channels strip welded onto the caps (2" high x 4" wide nominal).
- 8" min. curb height.
- 1"x4" wood nailer factory installed under the top capping lip..
- Continuous welded seams coated with corrosion inhibiting compound.
- 2" base mounting flanges all 4 sides.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- Aluminum construction.
- Stainless Steel, 304-2B construction.
- 2" 1.5 acoustical liner (R8 insulation) factory installed to the interior perimeter.
- Pressure Treated wood nailer.
- Extended base flanges (specify size).