Double Pitched Metal Building Curb w-Loose Caps (Peak mounted)
Note: It is the ordering parties responsibility to verify the
construction & material compliance with the panel manufacturer &
the installing contractor providing the water-tightness installation.
- 18ga. G90 min. construction *not suggested for new construction.
- 8" min. height (12" min. with damper tray OR for package units).
- 1 1/2" rigid board (R6) insulation.
- 12" downhill flanges at both ends.
- 3 1/2" raw side flanges along the slope direction.
- Continuous welded seams coated with corrosion inhibiting compound.
- Neoprene gasket material provide for the top mounting surface.
- Cricket (water-diverter) tack welded on & caulked.
- Metal Building caps provided loose for field capping rib pocket ends.
- Note: Curb I.D. is approx. 3.5" less than the O.D.
- Damper Tray.
- 18ga. AZ55 "galvalume" construction. *acceptable for galvalume finish roofs.
- .080 Aluminum construction. *acceptable for all types of roof finish.
- 18ga. Stainless Steel, 304-2B construction.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- Interior metal liner (same type as exterior).
- Extended peak flange (specify size).
- Extended downhill flange (specify size).